If you have been injured at the hands of another, you are likely considering
pursuing legal recourse in order to obtain the compensation you are entitled
to. However, with so much on the line when it comes to getting the counsel
you deserve, it can be overwhelming to ensure you are selecting the right
New York City personal injury lawyer. This is why it is vital you ask
the correct questions before or immediately upon enlisting in the services
of a legal professional. In doing so, you ensure all of your concerns
are met with guidance and reassurance, helping you alone this challenging
time with ease.
The following are some of the key questions you should ask your personal
injury lawyer, including but not limited to:
- Have you handled cases like mine? If so, how many? Were they resolved successfully?
- Approximately how long will my case take?
- What is our goal for settlement, and what can we do to get there?
- How often will we be in communication? Can I reach you on weekends or holidays?
- Will you be employing any key witnesses?
- Is there any other information, documentation, or evidence you need from me?
Contact Our New York City Personal Injury Attorney Today
Lurie, Ilchert, MacDonnell & Ryan LLP is a trusted
New York City personal injury firm with one goal in mind: delivering our clients the most beneficial
results possible. Our legal team has a wealth of experience and skill,
which are quality attributes you will come to rely on in the process of
obtaining the compensation you deserve. We won’t allow you to suffer
for a moment further--our firm will do everything possible to successfully
fight for you.
If you would like to speak to a trusted member of our firm, please don’t
contact us by calling (646) 461-4009.